Monday Inspiration for La-La-Land - Something For The Girls *** Poniedziałkowa inspiracja dla La-La-Land - Coś dla dziewczynek



Hello!!!

I am so late today, so sorry :( 
I have been working whole day and I have just come back home :(
But as a reward for you for my late I have a new inspiration 
Today for Monday we have


Witam!!!

Jestem taka spóźniona dzisiaj :( 
Ale to dlatego, że pracowałam cały dzień i dopiero co wróciłam do domu:(
Jako agrode mam dla Was nową inspirację dla La-La-Land Crafts !!!
Dziś, w poniedziałek mamy temat:





Here is my inspiration:
A oto moja inspiracja:




COPIC Markers used to colour the beautiful rubber stamp:
COPICi użyte do pokolorowania tego pięknego stempelka:


Face and body (twarz i ciało) -  E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Hair (włosy) -  E13, E15, E18
Outfit and wings (ubranie i skrzydła) -  RV63, RV66, RV69
Flowers (kwiatki) -  RV63, RV66, RV69, G24, G28





And here you have all absolutely stunning products from La-La-Land Crafts which I have used to made my card:
A tu macie przepiękne produkty od La-La-Land Crafts które uzyłam do wykonania mojej kartki:

Daisy Faerie Marci (with Accessories) Rubber Stamp




Stitched Nested Circles (set of 7) Die




Stitched Ribbon Die (Set of 3)




Cherry Blossom Branch Die



Heart Doily Border Die












2 komentarze :

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Henryka! Your colouring is incredible, as always! :o)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka