Foamiran Spring Lilies...Wiosenne foamiranowe lilie...

Hello dear!
Witam Kochani!

Hope you have missed me?
I have missed you a lot!
When I was thinking what to prepare for you, the sun was shining through my window 
and I have felt that spring is very close.
So we need to forget about winter and dream about warm, bright and fragrant spring!
That's why I have for you very spring inspirations. 
Lilies, they smell beautiful and for me, lilies remind me First Holy Communion. 
Pure and White. And of course month May and spring!
What you think?
Tęskniliście za mną?
Bo ja za Wami bardzo!
Kiedy myslałam co dla Was dziś przygotuje, słonko świeciło przez moje okno i poczułam że wiosna jest blisko!
Dlatego mam dla Was wiosenn inspirację.
Lilie, pieknie pachną a dla mnie kojarzą się z Pierwszą Komunią.
Czyste i białe. I oczywiście Maj i wiosna!
Co Wy na to?
Here is a lily made from white foamiran and coloured with oil pastels.
You can make few of these and put them together as a bouquet 
or make a communion wreath or add them to your communion card.
Oh, lots of ideas!
Ok, and here is a video tutorial how to make it.
ENJOY!
Oto lilia zrobiona z białego foamiranu i pokolorowana pastelami olejnymi.
Możecie zrobić kilka i połączyć je w bukiet, albo wianek albo dać je na kartkę komunijną.
Oh, wiele moliwości!
Ok, a tu filmik jak je zrobić.
Miłego oglądania!
Hope you like it.
Here are two more photos of my lily:
Mam nadzieję, że się podobał.
A tu jeszcze dwa zdjęcia mojej lilii:
To make lily petals I have used flower mould. 
With its help, you can give petal its natural appearance, leaf veins.
Soon they are going to be available in the shop.
Do zrobienia płatków lilii, użyłam specjalnej formy.
Z jej pomocą nadamy płatką ich naturalny wygląd, żyłki.
Wkrótce będą dostępne w sklepie.
And here a list of products which you can find in Monika's shop:
A tu lista produktów, jakie znajdziecie u Moniki w sklepie:

Have a wonderful weekend!
Udanego weekendu!
xxx

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka