A Wedding Envelope Card... Ślubna Kopertówka...

Hello, everyone!
I have for you today an envelope wedding card.
It is very easy and very popular card for occasions like weddings.
You can, in a very original way give to the wedding couple,
 a card with some money and greetings, as a present.
I have made my base for an envelope from white stock paper. 
To decorate it I have used papers from Craft & You Design - Beautiful Day.
This papers collection is ideal for weeding projects. A very delicate and pastel colours matching perfectly to my wedding proposition.
I have used as well some laser cut chipboards.
An oval frame from a set of 5 - MonograceMan & Wife sentiment
and elements from Mehendi - Borders
Flowers of course made by myself from white silk foamiran
Foamiran I have coloured with Pentel Oil Pastels
Insides of flowers I have made using white pearl stamens.
Hope you like my inspiration.
Thank you for a visit and see you next week.
xxx

Brak komentarzy :

Prześlij komentarz

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka