Peace & Joy

Hello, everyone!
Henryka here today!
I am coming to you with Christmas Card - Peace & Joy.
Christmas time is time for family and friends, we are celebrating with them those beautiful moments.
Inspired by my memories from last year I have made for you that card.
In warm, really Christmas colours: green, red, beige and white.
I have used one of the newest collection from LemonCraft - Christmas Carol.
You can buy it in Monika's shop of course :)
Between the layers of tear paper, I have placed white gauze, elements cut out from paper collection and laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec - Holly Jolly - Borders
In the left top corner, I have placed decoration from fabric flowerswhite sisalred berries and decorative green twig
Have a good day!

1 komentarz :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka